Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with this growing SME manufacturing business in Leamington Spa, who are recognised for their progressive working culture, to recruit an Assistant Financial Controller.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will play a key part within the Finance division, delivering accurate management accounts, group reporting, variance analysis and commentary to support business growth.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Maintaining standard and current costs for purchased and manufactured items.
- Supporting the Financial Controller in completing internal and external audit processes.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations, costings, posting & reconciliation of accruals.
- Fixed Assets reconciliation, calculation and booking of depreciation.
- Cashflow reporting and forecasting, in multi-currency.
- Finance partnering with Operations to help support more informed decision making across the business.
- Providing support to the wider Finance division.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts, including cash flow and working capital management; this will include presenting to the senior exec team.
- There will be scope to be involved in additional project work as it arises.
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified, ideally minimum 1 year post qualified.
- A confident communicator who can develop relationships across all business functions.
- Experience within an SME setting and ERP systems would be advantageous.
- Manufacturing industry experience is desirable.
- You will be an ambitious and motivated leader, who can work autonomously and make an instant impact.
- Up to £55,000 salary
- Hybrid working, 2 days a week working from home
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Cover
- Private Health Care
- Lifestyle benefits
- Career progression
Want to hear more? Please apply direct, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.