£27000 - £28000 per annum + study support
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to appoint an experienced Assistant Financial Accountant for our client based in North Birmingham for a Fixed Term period.
Ideally you will be Part Qualified (ACCA or CIMA) and looking for your next challenge. This contract will be for a period of 18 months with the potential to progress to a permanent opportunity with Study Support for the right candidate.
Duties will include:-
- HMRC (PAYE and NI) balance sheet management and reconciliation
- Management of accruals and actuals
- Ensuring timely interface of expenses system with SAP followed by monthly reconciliations
- Monthly wage accruals calculation and posting Operating Costs
- Management of postings and recharges process
- With-Holding Tax Recharges
- Bad debt - Provision and Write off
- Acting as cover and support for inter-company reconciliations
About your Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:-
- Part-Qualified - ACCA or CIMA
- Basic Excel skills required
- Must have good attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy skills
Annual starting salary of £27,500 plus excellent benefits for the right candidate plus the opportunity to receive study support for the right candidate.