£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + bonus + study
3 months ago
Assistant Accountant (AAT/ACCA/CIMA studier) - fully remote working - UK BASED
£30,000 - £35,000 + 25 days holiday, health-care and pension + study support
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE A UK RESIDENT
We are delighted to be working with a rapidly growing, highly successful, International IT solutions client, for their London Office - however, this role will be based fully remotely - in the UK. You will be assisting them with their search to find a Part Qualified Accountant on a permanent basis. You will be working for one of the fastest growing start up companies in Europe that have been established for over 10 years and exceeding expectations on their results year on year...
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, within a UK Finance team of 20, the primary purpose of the role will be to provide a solid Accounting offering, predominantly in the Financial Accounting field, and add value to the hands-on, friendly, hard-working finance team.
The Accountant role is paying up between £30,000 - £35,000, depending on experience, and in return you can expect to make a huge impact on one of the fastest growing companies and be a part of a team filled with dynamic and highly skilled individuals. You also have the opportunity to work fully remotely (however, you must be a UK resident, with the UK experience).
The business offer remote and flexible working - so self-motivation and ability to work autonomously is a must!
The Assistant Accountant will offer a dynamism and an enthusiasm for their work, and your duties will include:
- Responsible for maintaining and recording fixed assets
- Processing payment runs every two weeks
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations
- Help to prepare Intercompany journals, and quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting the finance team with yearly audits
- Active involvement with month-end close and year-end close
- Analysing bank reconciliations and general ledger duties
- Assisting with accruals and pre-payments each month
The successful Assistant Accountant will offer:
- Preferably an active studier of ACCA or CIMA
- Career motivated and driven and ambitious
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Potentially previous UK experience of working within an International multi site business
What our client offers:
- A superb opportunity to make an impact into one of the fastest growing start up businesses in Europe
- 25 days annual leave
- A passionate company who offer superb career opportunities for all
- Pension scheme and private medical
- Spirited, hard-working and fun environment to work in
If this opportunity sounds like you, then please do get in touch for further details of this Assistant Accountant position, based fully remotely - but options to work from time to time in the London office are also welcomed if needed! Please do get in touch for further details.