Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £37000 per annum
3 months ago
Do you have experience working working in an SME environment? Have you worked in a role where you've had to be very 'hands on'? Do you have experience assisting with financial accounts?
I am currently working with an organisation based just outside the City Centre who are looking for a Regional Financial Accountant due to the business making a new acquisition and needing help with integration ASAP.
This role is a 6 month fixed term contract however there is a high likelihood of this role extending or moving to a permanent position.
As Regional Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Completion of P&L and balance sheet reconciliations for the new acquisition to tight monthly deadlines
- Integrating newly purchased business into the organisations accounting processes and systems
- Involved in the constant update and improvement of processes and controls
- Reviewing of P&L's with management for the business units
- Supporting on Year end closure of accounts
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager on improving reporting and business partnering across the business
- Providing input to the FP&A process for all sites
As Regional Financial Accountant you will have:
- A relevant qualification and part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ ACA
- Experience working in a similar role or similar duties
- The ability to develop relationships with senior stakeholders in the business
- Excellent IT skills and the capability to pick up new systems quickly
If you're keen on finding out more about this position please get in touch at or 07772863418