£23000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + study support, bonus and pension
3 months ago
Assistant Financial Accountant - Thame, Oxfordshire
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + annual bonus + study support + 25 days holidays + bank hols + pension
I'm delighted to be supporting our Global B2B client, based near Thame, Oxfordshire, as they seek an enthusiastic, career-driven ACCA/CIMA studier within an Assistant Financial Accountant role. Offering a superb study support package, annual bonus and pension, and hybrid working, this is an exceptional role for candidates who are embarking on their finance career, and want to work within a friendly, supportive environment.
Globally, our client employees over 2,500 people, and this role sits within their UK Head Office, near Thame, Oxfordshire. Ideally you will have a car, as although they offer hybrid working, you will be required to work in the office maybe 1-2 days per week.
This is an exceptional role to work for a high profile, passionate business, as an Assistant Financial Accountant. Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role is working within a Group finance team of 8 and your duties will be varied and you will receive full training where needed :
- Preparing monthly intercompany reconciliations
- Assisting with Statutory Accounting
- Active involvement with daily balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing weekly cash flow forecasts
- Assist the team with monthly management accounts
- Active involvement with month end reporting
- Assisting the wider Group with consolidations
- Regular calls with the International finance teams
The ideal Assistant Financial Accountant will be:
- Assertive, engaging, career focussed
- Career progressive and actively studying (or about to start) ACCA/CIMA
- To offer intermediate Excel experience (Pivot Table, V Look ups etc)
- A confident individual, able to communicate at all levels with any level of personnel
- Able to offer some recent transactional finance experience and ready for the next stage
Please do get in touch for further details on this superb role and an opportunity to progress your career further. Please note, we can only accept applications from UK residents, with UK experience.