£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + + study support
about 1 year ago
Do you have Financial Accounts experience? Do you want a role which is both commercial and technical?
An opening has arisen for a Part Qualified Financial Accountant to join my client based north of Birmingham city centre on a permanent basis.
You will be part of a large finance team, specifically within the Fixed Assets department, reporting directly into the Finance Manager. Salary negotiable depending on experience + 15% yearly bonus, developmental opportunities, on site gym, subsidised canteen and a benefits platform linked to endless discounts and offers.
The primary purpose of the role is to assist with balance sheet reconciliations, processing asset movements and reporting.
Hybrid working on offer - 2 days in the office 3 remote.
- Preparation of documentation for the statutory audits
- Process asset movements and produce depreciation reports
- Assist with budgeting & forecasting
- Monitor and answer queries with other departments for audits
- Ensure accounts are fully reconciled and up to date for preparation of audit
- Analysis of company actuals and forecasts to aid with the audit
To be considered for this role you must be part way through your ACCA/ CIMA and have posted accruals and prepayments and performed balance sheet reconciliations.
For full job description and company brief please do get in contact at
To apply for the Assistant Financial Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.