Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business, to recruit an Assistant Financial Accountant. This is a permanent position, working from home 5 days per week. They require an ambitious, technically-minded accountant to join their business to support across a variety of functions.
As an Assistant Financial Accountant, you will report into the Senior Accountant, and will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet and cashflow reporting.
- Ownership of monthly intercompany reconciliations.
- Manage the monthly Payroll process for UK and Ireland.
- Pension administration for all company pension schemes.
- Complete and submit UK VAT returns and PAYE Returns and payments.
- Submit UK Corporation Tax returns and payments on account in line with HMRC timetables;
- Support the external auditors in the review and completion of the statutory accounts.
- Preparation of the annual financial statements and as well preparation of Budgets and Forecasts.
- Provide financial information and business partnering support.
- You will be a part qualified, finalist or newly qualified Accountant. QBE with proven experience will also be considered.
- Able to work autonomously with proven accounts experience.
- Experience of Payroll, with advanced Excel skills.
- You will be able to demonstrate drive and energy, taking ownership and working in a collaborative manner.
- We are only considering Midlands based candidates at present, due to fortnightly meetings in Leamington Spa.
What's On Offer?
- Salary Circa £35,000
- Bonus scheme
- 5% matched Pension
- 25 days holiday
- Private health care
- Study support
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.