Royal Leamington Spa
Up to £38500 per annum + Bonus, Hybrid Working
26 days ago
Gleeson Finance are seeking a progressive Assistant Finance Manager, who would like to develop their career in this established consultancy business in Leamington Spa.
This is a newly created position due to growth, and will report into the Financial Controller. This is a hands on, all round role, with no direct reports. You will be responsible for the preparation of management accounts, transactional elements, financial reporting and business partnering with the operational managers in the business.
Other duties include:
- Assisting in the monthly close of P&L including the posting of all accruals and prepayments.
- Monthly reconciliation of the balance sheet with presentation back to the Financial Controller, including bank reconciliations and accrued income.
- Monthly production of financial metrics, detailing the financial health of each geography.
- Working with company accountants in the production of full year statutory accounts, and providing relevant information to company Auditors.
- Regular production of the short to medium term cashflow forecast.
- Production of internal management reporting.
- Management of purchase ledger, credit control and payroll.
We are seeking an ambitious individual with a real passion to broaden their business experience whilst positively looking to improve the operational environment. You will be able to demonstrate confidence, with proven experience of dealing with senior managers and stakeholders. You will ideally be part qualified ACCA / ACA / CIMA or finalist. If you are studying, full support will be offered.
In return, you will receive:
- Discretionary bonus
- Study support
- 8% Pension
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- Hybrid working
- Free Parking
If this is of interest, please call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718, or apply direct!