Walsall, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Eager to speak with talented Management Accountants, for a newly created Assistant Finance Manager position based near Walsall. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys a varied role and doesn't mind rolling their sleeves up and getting involved with some transactional duties.
This role is reporting directly into the Finance Manager paying up to £35,000 per annum.
Assistant Finance Manager duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis, balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Processing expenses
- Management of vehicle charges- supplier liaison
- Management of debt, WIP and cash flow requirements
- Support the management with strategic business decision making
To be considered for the Assistant Finance Manager position ideally you will be:
- Part way through their ACCA/ CIMA with strong management and financial accounting knowledge
- A hands-on worker, team player with high attention to detail
- A strong communicator, ability to build relationships with key stake holders
Good knowledge of Excel and previous experience working in a multi-site finance environment would be advantageous.
To apply for the Assistant Finance Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.