Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in North Birmingham and assisting with their recruitment for an Assistant Finance Business Partner to join their team. This position offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects. We are looking for an ambitious, commercially-minded Management Accountant/Finance Analyst to join their business to support across a variety of functions.
The successful Assistant Finance Business Partner will be reporting into the Senior Finance Manager and can expect a salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience.
The Assistant Finance Business Partner will be responsible for providing insight into the business and identifying areas of improvements for efficiency's and profitability.(Full job description available)
- Monthly P&L and balance sheet reviews
- Spend reporting & analysis
- Presenting to senior stake holders throughout the wider business
- Develop and update reporting to help manage P&Ls
- Identify areas for improvements - efficiency and profit
- Work with Management accounting to gain information
- Analyse results for budgets and forecasts
- Support forecasting and budgeting process
- Ensure targets are met through accurate forecasting and tracking
- Drive improvements across the business
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Advanced Excel Skills to manipulate high volumes of data
- Strong Communication skills to influence and challenge decisions
The following benefits package is available to the successful Finance Business Partner
- Salary up to £35k
- Study support provided
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and hardworking culture
- Flexible working arrangements
To apply for the Assistant Finance Business Partner position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.