Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a UK wide business, with a head office function in Nottingham, and assisting with their hiring of an Assistant Commercial Analyst. The Assistant Commercial Analyst will play a pivotal role and provide real time reports and analysis on the performance of the business. The Assistant Commercial Analyst will be working within a small team, reporting directly into the Head of Commercial Finance, paying up to £25,000 per annum.
This company offers a blended working schedule, please only apply if you can commute to Nottingham at least 2 x per week.
We are welcoming applicants with a couple of years post degree transactional experience, looking to take a step into a more strategic position. Training will be provided!
The successful applicant will also receive study support for either ACCA/CIMA.
Assistant Commercial Analyst duties:
- Production of weekly and periodic reports for various functions of the business
- Support with the production of retail budgets and forecasts
- Ah-hoc analysis
- Support with the creation and maintenance of Power BI reporting dashboards
To Succeed as an Assistant Commercial Finance Analyst you must:
- Have the ability to produce complex reports
- Demonstrable Excel data analysis skills
- Be capable to communicate and build relationships with the wider business
For the full job specification and more information about this fantastic opportunity - please don't hesitate to get in touch!
To apply for the Assistant Commercial Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.