Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a well-known brand in Cannock; following recent success and rise in sales, an opening has arisen within their commercial department to hire an Assistant Commercial Analyst on a permanent basis. The successful applicant can expect a salary of £24,000- £26,000 per annum.
The Assistant Commercial Analyst will report into the Commercial Analyst and provide support to the wider business, producing insightful analysis to enable quality decisions at both functional and company level.
You will be welcomed into a fun, and vibrant office, with scope to add value to the business and have a front facing finance role. This would be suit someone with 6 months + analysis experience.
Assistant Commercial Analyst duties:
- Analyse trends, understanding performance KPIS and support internal growth activities
- Individual brand performance reviews
- Individual site performance reviews
- Pricing - bench marking
- Promotional analysis
- Weekly/ monthly reporting on brand performance and new brand initiatives
- Support with the annual budget and periodic forecasting processes
To be a successful applicant for the Assistant Commercial Analyst position you will have:
- Previous analytical experience
- Strong Excel & modelling skills
- Analytically minded and great at problem solving
- Ability to communicate financial analysis to non finance managers
- A positive attitude to work and an out going personality
To apply for the Assistant Commercial Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.