£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Are you an experienced Management Accountant? Looking to step into a more commercial role?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a specialist healthcare service provider, and assisting with their search for an Assistant Commercial Accountant to join on a permanent basis. This is a rare - fully remote position with a head office situated in Hertfordshire. Depending on experience the successful Assistant Commercial Accountant can expect a salary of up to £33,000 per annum. A succession pathway is already in place, with the opportunity to become a Finance Business Partner once qualified.
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to make their first step into a more commercial role. Reporting to the Head of Finance for Specialist Services, support in the delivery of financial targets for the organisation. The role will provide a key support to the existing commercial finance team and allow the successful applicant to gain more hands on experience interacting with front line operations of a large multi-site company.
(please note, you must be UK based and have UK work experience).
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Closely support the Head of Finance, Commercial Management Accountant and the front line operational functions with all financial matters.
- Assist in Month End process & review monthly homes Gross profit and EBITDA.
- Review all fees to ensure that pricing is appropriate.
- Maintain and update the client fee database
- Supporting the bottom up budget process
- Assist in reconciliation, control and processing of petty cash related requests and expenditure
- Developing new financial reports and updating existing ones with pivot tables, macros and lookups
- Work with Potters Bar Accounting Service Centre & Operations to ensure that Accounts Payable invoices are approved in a timely manner & that Accounts Receivable debts are promptly paid.
- Any other duties requested from time to time, as might reasonably be required, commensurate with the role.
- Occasional travel to site(s) to meet with team and front line operations - (travel costs reimbursed)
- Working toward a recognised Accounting qualification (ACCA or CIMA)
- Previous Management Accounts experience
- Good commercial acumen
- Good Excel knowledge
- Evident of working closely with non-financial manager to improve performance
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for the Assistant Commercial Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.