£12 - £13 per hour + bens
3 months ago
Assistant Accountant - Treasury Team - Camberley
Our client is one of the most well-established, FMCG clients in the world and is based in over 200 countries, and aims to deliver a first-class service to all of it's customers. Due to a recent increase in workload across the team, our client requires an experienced Assistant Accountant/Cash Accountant to join their experienced Finance Team. This post will be required for at least 6 months and ideally you will be able to offer recent experience of performing a similar role.
My client will offer some training on their internal systems - but this role is ideally suited to individuals who have held similar roles within a Treasury focussed, or Cash Accounting environment previously, and if you are able to hit the ground running with limited training, then this would be preferred. Previous experience in a similar role, busy finance team, shared service/ process organisation would be beneficial, along with experience of dealing with multi currencies, and/or multiple bank accounts
A high level of accuracy is required to ensure all transactions across over 30 bank accounts are correct and reconcile to the local ledgers.
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties:
- Daily download of banking transactions
- Maintain cash books, categorise and post General Ledger transactions
- Perform extensive bank reconciliations across multiple bank accounts
- Set up all one off payments across 3 banks
- Support the accounting team with inter-company postings
- Extensive liaison with Treasury Manager and Transnational Finance Manager, as well as the AP and AR teams daily
Your profile is likely to include:
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role, busy finance team, including shared service/ process organisation would be beneficial
- Experience of dealing with multi currencies, multiple bank accounts
- Proven experience with reconciliations
- All round accounting knowledge with a good understanding of dealing with multiple entities
Our client can offer superb, modern offices, plenty of parking and offer flexible working hours and an enjoyable, hard-working, fun team atmosphere. Please contact me for further details.