Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + + Study Support
2 months ago
A leading organisation based in Birmingham city centre, are looking to recruit a part-qualified (ACCA/CIMA) Assistant Accountant - R2R to join their Record to Report team. Working in a business that genuinely have your interest in progression and progressing through your studies at heart. You will be working in an experienced team who will support and mentor you in your position. You will gain a great amount of experience in a complex business.
- Salary up to £32,000 + Study Support
- Full time (40 hours) Permanent Opportunity
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Processing of complex financial transactions.
- Posting journal entries for complex general ledger accounts.
- Produce financial performance reports
- preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations,
- Preparing cash forecasting statements,
- Supporting month end close.
- Investigation of financial queries and supporting business partners
- Reconciling activity to ensure that the trial balance includes expected transactions and reflects the correct balances.
- Identifying and analysing queries
- Providing support for a wide range of R2R activities such as audits, the fulfilment of ad hoc requests, and special project activities.
- Participation in complex accounting activities such as supporting complex recurring and one time transactions, such as accruals, intercompany, and adjusting transactions
- Support with updating processes and continuous improvement
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally ACA / ACCA / CIMA Part Qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent.
- Have previous experience within a large complex business
- Have strong excel and ERP experience.
To apply for the Assistant Accountant - R2R position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.