£27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 23 days holiday + study if needed
over 1 year ago
Assistant Accountant - Qualified by Experience or Studier of ACCA/CIMA/AAT
We are delighted to be supporting our well-established, friendly, UK business, with recruiting an Assistant Accountant into their established finance team. This is a unique opportunity to join an experienced, friendly, hard-working team with a very varied accounting role - and you will add value from day 1.
Interestingly, you may well be a studier of ACCA or CIMA or AAT, or Qualified by Experience, so applications of all backgrounds will be considered, as long as you are able to offer a positive approach to your work, and be hands-on with recent UK experience.
Your role will be varied and really interesting and the successful Assistant Accountant will report to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for:
- Accruals, Pre-Payments and month-end activities
- Fixed Asset Register
- VAT returns
- Intercompany re-charges and resonciliations
- Processing journals
- Assisting with Month-end
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Daily use of Excel for reporting purposes
- Supporting the Finance Team and other Teams (customer services and sales etc)
- Stock reconciliations
The successful Assistant Accountant will ideally offer the following profile:
- Dedicated to a finance career
- Hard-working, fun and happy to go the extra mile
- Potentially be studying ACCA or CIMA or AAT or be Qualified by Experience
- Intermediate Excel and ideally exposure to Oracle or SAP (but full training offered)
This role will be 100% office based and within very COVID safe offices you will be supported by a very friendly, experienced team, and you will receive a great on-boarding experience, as well as a superb benefits package. My client is within walking distance of Maidenhead Station and offers very modern offices with plenty of free parking. Please contact me for further details of this superb Assistant Accountant role based in Maidenhead.