Our client is a forward thinking and adaptable global Group with continuous growth that offer a long list of flexible benefits whilst actively working with individuals to achieve through ongoing training.
They are now looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their small Accounting Department in Worcester to Business Partner effectively with their national and international suppliers, customers and internal technical and non-financial stakeholders.
An Assistant Accountant will typically:
- Prepare internal project summary report data for submission, reviewing and confirming internal trade balances. Reviewing and entering exchange rates and project rates.
- Invoicing internal costs, reviewing intercompany accounts, post correction journals, correcting entries as needed.
- Quarterly inter-company reconciliation and feedback to Group companies, and monthly reconciliations on supplier statements.
- Prepare annual corporation tax packs for statutory accounts
- Adhoc projects and tasks
An ideal candidate for this Assistant Accountant vacancy will:
- Part-Qualified (ACCA or CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e. the use and set-up of Pivot tables, formulas, v-lookups)
- Good understanding of accounting software packages
- Hold a customer understanding and a team player, being results focused
If you are interested in this particular opportunity for your next step do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
☎+44 (0) 7904 480 058 ✉