Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
18 days ago
Temp to perm
Fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for an Assistant Accountant role this will be diversified role spanning finance and occasional Operations duties. You will be an integral member of our company reporting to the Finance Manager.
As an Book Keeper you will need to be very well rounded, able to manage a team of varying experience and handle all elements of finance. You must be very IT literate and understand technology very well.
Roles & tasks include:
- Credit control including invoice chasing, credit management and credit reviews
- Purchase ledger including staff expenses, supplier invoices and ensuring prompt and on time payment across our supply chain
- Bank reconciliation
- VAT return and compliance
- Sales Ledger
- Posting Journals
- Balancing accounts
- Approving broker/tip invoices
- Deal with customer queries via email and telephone
- Other Adhoc admin duties as required by the Finance Manager
The ideal individual should ideally have experience working within a finance role and must have excellent communication skills and telephone manner. The ability to use initiative and multitask is a must due to the busy nature of our office.
- Job Type: Temporary to permanent
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 per annum DOE