£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Early Friday finish
16 days ago
Are you skilled in both Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger? Are you keen to work with a multifunctional and evolving business?
If so, then please read on.
We are excited to be working once again with an innovative, PE backed, manufacturing business based in Kingswinford. The business is fully committed to providing the highest quality products through continuous development, improvement, and thorough training of employees. They are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team and take full ownership of the ledgers. You will be joining a small, well organised, and supportive finance team.
This role comes with an annual salary of up to £25,000.
- Processing purchase invoices and credits
- Bank reconciliation - purchase and sales Ledgers
- Carrying out daily and weekly bank checks.
- Raising manual sales invoices and credits.
- Maintaining supplier payments spreadsheet
- Assisting credit control with managing and collecting company debtors.
- Month end reporting
Is This Role Right For You?
The ideal candidate will have experience with Sales and Purchase Ledger and be able to hit the ground running. You must be hardworking, adaptable, and eager to get stuck in to assist your team. You must be organised, accurate and have great problem-solving skills. You should have a good knowledge of Excel and Word. You will need to be able to manage your time effectively and be able to meet specified deadlines. The ideal candidate will have studied or be studying AAT.
- Annual salary up to £25,000
- Early Friday finish - 2.00pm.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity submit your CV.