£25000 - £35000 per annum + full study support and great benefits
14 days ago
Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to join their dynamic Finance team in Kidderminster which will be key to supporting the business through the delivery of financial reporting.
An Assistant Accountant will typically:
- Act as a first point of contact for Finance, Business Partnering with and supporting auditors and stakeholders such as non-financial cost centre managers in interpreting financial information, working together to solve any issues.
- Prepare start to finish Month End Accounts - creating and posting journals to preparation of presentation documents.
- Maintain and reconcile fixed asset register and depreciation
- Balance sheet reconciliations and P&L for the company.
- Input into process-development initiatives, and take a lead on their implementation
- Support projects and ad-hoc activities across the company, analysing financial and non financial data.
An ideal applicant for this Assistant Accountant vacancy will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified with a desire to become fully qualified.
- Experience in a similar role and environment, with a good understanding of ledgers / transactions.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Office skills
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to £35,000 and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
☎+44 (0) 121 752 9968 / +44 (0) 7904 480 058 ✉