Birmingham, West Midlands
£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + + Study Support + Hybrid Working
about 2 months ago
Gleeson are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to work with an existing business to assist in monthly accounts and operating cost finances for over a £100 million pound business based in Birmingham.
This is an exciting time join a small finance team where you will have full sight of financial and can impact business decisions. You will be joining a top performing team, where your skills will be recognised and rewarded.
Depending on experience as an Assistant Accountant you can expect a salary up to £28,500 per annum + a fantastic study support package and flexible / hybrid working.
Key Responsibilities: (full role profile available)
- Delivering accurate and insightful financial reporting
- Supporting forecasting and budgeting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciling revenue including resolving arising queries and posting accrued and deferred income journals
- Maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Part qualified ACCA / CIMA
- Analytically minded and numeric
- Excellent data manipulation / excel skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Determination and drive to succeed