£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Study Support
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for your next move in your finance career? Searching for study support within a supportive finance team? Do you have manufacturing experience or keen to explore this environment?
If yes to the above - Read on…
We are working with a large manufacturing company based in Redditch that are on the lookout for an Assistant Accountant.
This company designs and manufactures a wealth of durable and bespoke products. Alongside this they play an active role in driving forward ground-breaking research and projects within the scientific community. They are technology driven, innovative and strive to make products of the highest quality every time.
- Processing expense claims
- Accounts receivable duties - updating daily cash and credit control
- Accounts payable duties - inputting payment runs and helping to support purchase ledger
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Aid in preparation of the monthly accounts, group month end, projects, and data analysis
- Forecasting - including cash flow and overheads.
- Assist with payroll administration
Is this role right for you?
The ideal candidate will have experience in a range of areas in the finance team and have great Excel skills. You will have worked within an SME or similar environment, be driven and be eager to progress. We are looking for a quick learner with a 'can do' attitude. It is desirable for the candidate to be AAT qualified or be studying CIMA or ACCA. You must be organised and have great communication skills in person, via email and over the phone.
- Annual Salary of £24,000 to £28,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Study support - if required
If this sounds like you, submit your cv.