Dudley, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum + full study support and great benefits
13 days ago
Our client is a forward thinking and adaptable company with continuous growth that actively works with individuals to achieve through ongoing training.
They are now looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their Accounting Department in Dudley to Business Partner effectively with their suppliers, customers and internal technical and non-financial stakeholders.
An Assistant Accountant will typically:
- Produce and analyse Management Information, undertaking various types of analytical work to further support the business needs and add value
- Liaise with internal stakeholders i.e. Managers within operations and assist in the annual budgeting and forecasting processes for the directorate.
- Contribute to a culture where diversity is valued and adhoc projects and tasks
An ideal candidate for this Assistant Accountant vacancy will:
- Part-Qualified (ACCA or CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e. the use and set-up of Pivot tables, formulas, v-lookups)
- Hold a customer understanding and a team player, being results focused
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to £35,000 and an excellent benefits package including full study support. If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
☎+44 (0) 121 752 9968 / +44 (0) 7904 480 058 ✉