Up to £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you skilled in a range of accounting areas? Can you provide confident support to your team? Are you organised, flexible and reliable?
This role offers you the opportunity to join a large, forward thinking manufacturing business that prides itself on thinking responsibly and looking after the health and welfare of its colleagues and customers. This role requires you to support your colleagues in all areas of the finance team and be prepared to get stuck in!
This position has an annual salary of £30,000.
- Aid with monthly forecasting and annual budget processes
- Completion of the weekly operational and financial reports and analysis
- Help to provide insight into operational performance improvement and financial control of manufacturing sites
- Stock reconciliation and analysing variances
- PO controls and product costing
Is this role right for you?
You will be joining the company as a hands on Assistant Accountant. You will be expected to complete data interrogation and deal with large data sets therefore strong Excel skills are a must. You will need to have great communication skills in person, over the phone and via email. You must be able to confidently hold discussions, analyse data and report findings. You will be required to cover different areas of finance, such as operations on an ad hoc basis.
If this sounds like you, submit your cv.