£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Assistant Accountant - DroitwichDroitwich - Up to 26k26k - Hybrid
Our client is one of the UK's leading mobility solutions, which has been in operation for over 20 years.
They are looking to expand their accounts team, which brings them to seeking a proficient Assistant Accountant with a passion for attention to detail and accounts.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Enter all invoices and expenses claims onto purchase ledger on a timely fashion according to the coding and ensure they are paid to terms
- Resolve any queries or invoices with invoices or expense claims which arise
- Ensure all sales ledger/client invoices are raised completely and accurately for campaigns and collected to terms
- Updating accounting system for bank postings and reconciliation of bank statements
- Credit control of sales ledger balances in timely manner per credit terms
- Running weekly payment proposals for purchase ledger
- Updating financial supporting files and reports which will be based in excel
- Assist accountant in preparation and maintenance of all reconciliations of companies as required
- Assist team with year-end packs and statutory accounts for companies and workings as requested
- Perform any other duties required by line manager
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- General experience of at least 2-3 years general accounts covering Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger
- Experience of completing ad-hochoc reconciliations of data using Excel
- Computer literate with at least intermediate hands-on excel skills (pivot tables,v lookupslookups) and experience of accounting package, Sage 50.
- Excellent communication skills to deal effectively with the team
If you're looking to be a part of a fantastic team in a fun but professional environment then please apply now.