Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you a part qualified (ACA, ACCA OR CIMA) accountant? We are looking for someone to join a Birmingham city cebtre bassed team where you will be working in a complex corporate business. Ideally you will be proactive and ambitious looking to complete your studies and work your way up.
You must have experience of accounting within a large business with the ability to manage and effectively prioritise your own workload. You will possess excellent excel skills, being able to manipulate data and use your experience to make improvements.
In return, you will work with a qualified accountant who will work with you and guide you through until you become qualified. You will earn an attractive salary up to £32k + Study Support and great benefits.
- Month End close including financial statement analysis
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation and detailed commentary
- Processing financial transactions and data
- Accruals and Prepayments and ensure correction adjustments are made
- Ensure positive stakeholder relationships are developed
- Produce financial performance reports.
- Investigating financial queries and resolving
- Support process improvements to ensure the timely and accurate processing of financial transactions.
- Assist with year end audit
- Ensuring accuracy of work to deadline
To apply for the Assistant Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.