West Bromwich, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Full Study Support
about 1 month ago
An international SME business, based near Walsall is looking for a gifted Assistant Accountant to strengthen the companies finance function and to contribute its thriving success.
A polished professional with excellent communication skills, you will regularly liaise with customers, suppliers and internal managers. Your experience collaborating with non-finance figures will see you create and maintain great relationships with senior stakeholders. As a confident Assistant Accountant you will challenge current processes and implement improvements to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
This role will see you exercise your financial acumen as you cover all accounts functions including; cashiering, sales ledger, purchase ledger and nominal ledger. You will be confident performing intercompany reconciliations, processing monthly payroll and performing key supplier reconciliations. It is essential that you demonstrate exceptional organisational skills as you will be trusted to balance this varied workload in a fast paced environment, often working independently. Your demonstration of excellence across these areas will support your journey and progression within the business.
Ideally, you will:
- Be part-qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA with the intention and ambition to further your qualifications.
- Be proficient in Excel and other MS products that will assist you in generating accurate analysis and translating this through excel models, presentations and reports.
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment, this business is rapidly expanding and needs a candidate who can keep up with its growth.
- Have experience working within a similar role. Our client will be particularly impressed by candidates who have experience with international VAT.
In return, you will:
- Be a key, visible figure within a Well known company, enjoying great career prospects as a result.
- Have access to fantastic study support package while gaining well rounded experience within a progressive company.
- Be responsible for an exciting and varied workload and the opportunity to exercise your commercial business acumen.
- Receive a position that contains a number of additional benefits, making the most of all the business has to offer.
If you are a talented Assistant Accountant seeking an opportunity to show case your remarkable skillset within a respected organisation we would love to hear from you.