Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£25000 - £28000 per annum
8 months ago
Assistant Accountant role in Wolverhampton City Centre - fantastic opportunity with a strong brand in its sector. Salary £25-28k depending on your experience.
Our client is a well-known business based in Wolverhampton. Due to recent growth I am working with them to find a new Assistant Accountant to join their Management Accounting function on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to take on a varied and challenging role within a Head Office environment. It will be focused on the following areas:
- All aspects of sales & purchase ledger
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to resolve complex queries and reporting issues
- Bank & balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of information for monthly management accounts
- Supporting all end of month duties
- System administration & development
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts
- Working alongside the Financial Controller to instigate process improvements and efficiencies in the reporting timetable
This is a critical role within this very pressurised yet supportive team, and will require someone with an ability to adapt to new and challenging situations quickly and seamlessly.
Assistant Accountant - Wolverhampton - £25-28k - drop me a line to discuss!
Flexible hours can be offered for suitably experienced candidates.
Please apply via the link, or call Jo Payne on 07813 608579