£28000.00 - £35000 per annum + + Bonus
6 months ago
Are you an experienced Financial Accountant? Do you enjoy audit and preparing statutory accounts?
A rare opening has arisen for a Part Qualified Financial Accountant to join my client based in Cannock on a permanent basis.
You will be part of a large finance team, specifically within the Statutory Accounts department, reporting directly into the Finance Manager. Salary negotiable depending on experience + 15% yearly bonus, developmental opportunities, on-site gym, subsidised canteen and a benefits platform linked to endless discounts and offers.
The primary purpose of the role is to assist with the preparation of audits and statutory accounts for the business unit.
- Preparation of documentation for the statutory audits
- Monitor and answer queries with other departments for audits
- Ensure accounts are fully reconciled and up to date for the preparation of audit
- Journal entries - posting into SAP
- Analysis of company actuals and forecasts to aid with the audit
To be considered for this role you must be part way through your ACCA/ CIMA and have experience with external auditing and statutory accounts.
For full job description and company brief please do get in contact!