£23000 - £25000 per annum + excellent benefits package
3 months ago
Are you an experienced Assistant Accountant? Do you enjoy preparing statutory accounts?
A rare opening has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to join my client based in Cannock on a permanent basis.
You will be part of a large finance team, specifically within the Statutory Accounts department, reporting directly into the Finance Manager. You will receive a salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience + developmental opportunities, on site gym, subsidised canteen and a benefits platform linked to endless discounts and offers.
The primary purpose of the role is to assist with the preparation of audits and statutory accounts for the business unit.
- Preparation of documentation for the statutory audits- balance sheets, P&L, cash flow
- Monitor and answer queries with other departments for audits
- Ensure accounts are fully reconciled and up to date for the preparation of audit
- Journal entries - posting into SAP
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Analysis of company actuals and forecasts to aid with the audit
To be considered for this role you must be AAT qualified or partway through your ACCA/ CIMA and have experience with external auditing and statutory accounts.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to progress quickly in this challenging and rewarding role.