Coventry, West Midlands
about 1 month ago
A leading business based near Coventry are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis.
This Assistant Accountant role is paying up to £32,000 per annum and would suit ambitious individuals looking to develop their commercial acumen and business partnering skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to work with a talented Finance Manager as you work towards becoming a Qualified Accountant.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Weekly and monthly financial and non-financial reporting
- Business partnering with key Stakeholders incliding operations team and directors
- Providing analysis
- Investigating variances and problem solving
- Quarterly budgeting and forecasting
- Assisting with month end including calculation of accruals and prepayments
Skills and Experience
- CIMA /ACCA part-qualified
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel (must be able to use V Look-ups and Pivot Tables).
- Able to review and improve processes where necessary
- Ambitious with a desire to succeed