Assistant Accountant - brand new role - Wolverhampton - fantastic opportunity - £23-25k
Our client is a growing business based in Wolverhampton. Due to recent growth into new UK markets, they are looking to increase headcount within their finance function, and we are now seeking an Assistant Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
The Assistant Accountant we seek will support the current team in their efforts to across all areas of finance, and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to take on a varied and challenging role. It will be focused on the following areas:
- All aspects of sales & purchase ledger
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to resolve complex queries and reporting issues
- Bank & balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of information for monthly management accounts
- Supporting all end of month duties
- VAT returns
- Payroll recs
- Working alongside the Financial Controller to instigate process improvements and efficiencies in the reporting timetable
This is a critical role within this very pressurised yet supportive team, and will require someone with an ability to adapt to new and challenging situations quickly and seamlessly.
The person we seek for the Assistant Accountant role will have strong attention to detail, with a broad spectrum of accounting skills. You will be able to appreciate the wider complexity of an organisation's accounting processes, with a mature & conscientious attitude. You will be a "hands-on" individual, prepared to perform a wide-range of tasks to support this new and vibrant team of people.
Assistant Accountant - Wolverhampton - £23-25k
Please apply via the link, or call Jo Payne on 07813 608579