Solihull, West Midlands
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Study
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join the Reporting and Consolidation team for a global construction business. They require an ambitious Accountant to join them on a permanent basis who will work closely with the Business Accountant whilst getting involved with month end and stat accounting.
The salary on offer for this role is £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience with an excellent benefits package and study support.
- Production and review of stat accounts in UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Production of tax plans.
- Assist with month end including balance sheet recs and journals.
- Working closely with the auditors in order to resolve any queries.
As Financial Accountant you will ideally have:
- Strong academic background, including studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Experienced in preparing statutory accounts
- Experience within a multi site business would be beneficial
- Knowledge of accounting processes, procedures and controls
- Strong IT skills including Excel (Navision would be beneficial)