West Midlands, England
3 months ago
Area Sales Manager (West Midlands) - Home Based - Housing Developments
Are you a Sales Manager with experience of territory sales in the West Midlands area within the Construction Products market? If so, a market leading manufacturer and partner of choice for innovative concrete building products is looking for you!
As the Sales Manager will play a crucial role in the execution of the company's commercial strategy of cross selling a range of products and increasing the businesses market presence in the housing development sector. You will be required to co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders in the commercial team and cover a wide range of product categories whilst collaborating on opportunities with the wider business.
The Sales Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Deliver increased sales and improved profitability across the West Midlands territory within the building products sector.
- Utilise strong key account management skills to develop the company's Concretes customer base.
- Act as the key contact between the company and the territories customer base in order to exceed customer expectations.
- Promote and launch new products into new and existing markets.
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships an maximise the full potential of all accounts within the territory.
- Create and manage a strong pipeline of opportunities that have the quality and quantity to achieve sales targets.
- Accountable for the creation of Joint Business Plans, with key customers in order to ensure sustainable value and market share growth.
- Work across the following product categories within the Housing Developer: Walling Stone - Cast Stone - Roofing - Concrete Floor Beam
As the Sales Manager, you will have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience operating in a territory sales role.
- Proven track record in construction product sales ideally roofing products.
- Strong formal and informal presentation skills.
- Effective written and face to face communication skills.
- Negotiation and account management skills.
- IT Literate and can think creatively, analytically and commercially.
- Highly self-motivated with a strong resilience.
- Good understanding of the housing developer market and associated product knowledge
If you would like to know more about the Sales Manager role, please apply or contact Neil Cayley on 07527257851 or email