£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Architectural Assistant Part 2
Do you want to work for a multi award winning property and construction consultancy where you will be involved in projects that are rich and diverse, spanning many different building types and sectors?
Due to the recent success of the architecture team, we're now in an exciting period of growth with new opportunities for a talented Architectural Assistant Part 2 to join our clients team in Bristol. The team forms part of an established multidisciplinary office and will see the continued development and expansion of our architecture capabilities in the South West of England.
This is a Multidisciplinary business with a developing reputation for delivering world class projects that are refined, sustainable and functional, which withstand the test of time in terms of style, performance and user needs. Our projects include education buildings, technical facilities, hotels, leisure, workplace and private one-off commissions.
Role and responsibilities of Architectural Assistant Part 2
- Assist in productions of Architectural drawings, reports and concepts (RIBA Stages 1-5)
- Assistance with formulating and communicating the brief effectively to colleagues as required
- Carry out studies and design proposals for review
- Cooperate with other members of the design team
- Ensure design proposals conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Providing a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets and working within deadlines
- Assistance with planning applications, Building Regulations and appeals
- Inspection of building work on site
- Strong design and technical skills
- Proficiency in Revit is essential to the role. Please include example projects using Revit and BIM software in application.
- Part II Qualified
- 3D capabilities desirable
- Experience in industrial architecture and/or complex technical buildings
Experience and skills required for Architectural Assistant Part 2
To be successful in this Architectural Assistant Part 2 position, you will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between our clients and our highly skilled project teams. You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating a high level diligence and organisational skills.
Candidates must be able to work to tight deadlines with attention to detail whilst maintaining constantly high standards of work. Your talent, creativity and excellent communication skills will create unlimited scope for personal and career development.
Salary offered will dependant on experience. A portfolio will be required upon application.