Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
Application Support (financial systems) - Birmingham - £30,000 - £35,000
Software, financial systems, Sage, cognos, support, ITIL, service owner, business applications, ERP, finance, SaaS, cloud, Architecture.
We are currently recruiting for an Application Support Specialist to join a growing IT division based in central Birmingham. The role will be managing support of a range of finance applications along with relationship management of 3rd party suppliers. It will be a technical hands-on support position dealing with end user queries and becoming the subject matter expert.
The ideal candidate will have a background within Application Support of any financial packages. Sage experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Software support / application support experience.
- Experience working closely with finance teams and systems.
- Relationship management of 3rd party suppliers.
- Excellent communications skills with end users, stakeholders and 3rd parties.
- Preparation of training materials.
- Managements of upgrades and installations.
- ITIL certified (desirable).
- Working knowledge of the following systems would be highly desirable:
- Sage X3 ERP
- Cognos reporting
- Eskar AP Solution
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.