Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Are you a skilled Applications Engineer with a background within automation? I'm assuming you are given the fact you are reading this advert.
With a huge share of the market and a distribution network that covers across the United Kingdom and Ireland, an Applications Engineer is now required to drive forward a new division within a business that has been operating for a vast number of years. Employing over 90 members of staff with many field-based Engineers, it may be time for you to apply yourself with a new employer that is highly regarded within the machine tool market.
As a specialist Applications Engineer you will provide first class demonstrations of a range of machine tools, including Doosan Collaborative Robots to customers that will be predominantly OEM's, System Integrators or end users. As well as doing this you will be expected to support further business functions and display your knowledge around electrical, mechanical and software maintenance within the automation industry.
To be considered for this position you will meet the following requirements:
- Relevant qualification such as HNC or HND within mechanical, electrical or software engineering
- A wealth of experience or advanced knowledge of the automation industry
- Knowledge of integrating systems and streamlining production lines
- An understanding of robotics and robotic programming including the Python programme
- Proven background in delivering demonstrations to customers, including senior management
- Willing to travel throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland
As well as the above you must ensure you can deliver industry knowledge and support to customers and offer support to product managers with regards to the sales process, whilst building a strong rapport with internal and external suppliers.
This position is offering a basic salary of up to £38,000.00 per annum and offers a generous benefits package including a company car, pension contributions and bonus's based on financial performance.