Application Support Engineer - London (Hybrid working available)- £30,000 - £35,000
Gleeson are working alongside a well established client based in London who are looking to grow their application support team with a talented and techy Applications Support Engineer. This role will be a mix of System Support - providing systems support for some of their key applications and developing and maintaining critical relationships with business, vendors, and customers.
- 1+ years of experience in Application support role or similar technical role.
- Experience working in Agile and DevOps environments.
- Experience and ability to deep dive in to DevOps toolkit in production with AWS, Terraform, Docker.
- Good experience of continuous integration/delivery, code management, code workflow and performance scanning tools.
- Good knowledge of Linux & Windows platform management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Familiarity with at least one scripting or object-oriented programming language
- Experience with SQL scripting and database servers like SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with security practices in internet based application delivery.
- Experience with configuration management, automation and orchestration tools.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.