Application Support Analyst - Birmingham/fully remote (with a trip to the office once per month) - £32,000
I am working with a rapidly expanding client based in Birmingham who are looking to grow their application support team. This role will be a mix of Microsoft and bespoke applications so we are looking for a real techy who can pick up new technologies quickly.
The ideal candidate will have come from a 2nd line service desk / applications support position who is comfortable working autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Proven experience learning new bespoke technologies.
- Ability to support various products such as Office 365, Dynamics 365 etc.
- Any SQL experience would be an advantage.
- Any Azure experience would be an advantage.
- Strong technical understanding and ability to learn new technologies.
- Excellent communications skills.
- ITIL understanding/ certified.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply here. GleeIT
Application Support Analyst