£450 - £500 per day
about 2 months ago
FULLY REMOTE - ANGULAR DEVELOPER - 3 month initial contract
A leading Software company are looking for x2 Angular Developers to join their team.
- Translate wireframes and designs into good quality code
- Participates in the implementation of project modules
- Applies the project standards and team working procedure
- Contribute to all aspects of the software creation process.
- Take part in reviews of own work and colleague's work
- Deliver high-quality and well-tested responsive web-based UI
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good understanding of OOP principles, functional programing Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Understanding of performance optimization techniques, caching,
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed
- Ability to write clean, readable, maintainable code
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in HTML5, CSS3and CSS preprocessors
- Broad knowledge in responsive web designor at least one framework (ex. Bootstrap, Material UI)
- Experience with Angular framework and Typescript in general
- Ability to design software components from scratch
- Differentiate between good and bad design approaches
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git/SVN
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Intermediate skills withJava(advantageous).
- Experience in setup and maintaining continuous integration & delivery (Azure DevOps) (advantageous).
Please apply asap if interested