Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £55000 per annum
10 months ago
An organisation that thrives for excellence and customer satisfaction, are looking for an Analytics Manager to take responsibility across their extensive data sets.
Not only will you develop a small team of Analysts, but you will also take a hands on approach to improving their data quality and provide statistical reports and analysis.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced experience in Power BI/Advanced DAX/Power Apps
- Track record of analysing and reporting on large complex data sets
- Improve analysis policies and processes through findings
- Experience in coding - Python/R
- Commercially savvy, with the ability to translate to senior stakeholders
- An interest in Data Science with mining experience and a proactive problem solving ability
- Mentored or managed a small team
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary + bens (Private medical care, gym flex)
- Be a part of a collaborative culture, whilst putting customers first
- Lead from an analytics perspective, contributing ideas and solutions
If you're interested, please apply here with your CV or contact Keeley for further info!