Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
An organisation that thrives for excellence and customer satisfaction, are looking for an Analytics Manager to join their team. The role will play an integral part of business operations, as well as drive and deliver commercial opportunities through the use of data and analytics.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a growing business, with having oversight to all areas of the business and third party customer and clients. You will play a critical role in seeing the data and analytics process through from start to finish, supporting wider business decisions and mentoring a small team.
What are we looking for?
- Track record of full life cycle - extracting clean data sets and transforming unstructured data
- Experience in Power BI to produce reports
- Experience in Python/R/Data Wrangling
- Ability to support projects, producing KPI reports
- Commercially savvy, with the ability to translate to senior stakeholders
- An interest in Data Science with mining experience and a proactive problem solving ability
- Mentored or managed a small team
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary + bens (Private medical care, gym flex)
- Be a part of a collaborative culture, whilst putting customers first
- Lead from an analytics perspective, contributing ideas and solutions
If you're interested, please apply here with your CV.