Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
An organisation that thrives for excellence and customer satisfaction, are looking for an Analytics Manager to take responsibility across their extensive data sets.
Not only will you develop a small team of Analysts, but you will also take a hands on approach to improving their data quality and provide statistical reports and analysis.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced experience in Power BI/Advanced DAX/Power Apps
- Track record of analysing and reporting on large complex data sets
- Improve analysis policies and processes through findings
- Experience in coding - Python/R
- Ability to support projects, producing KPI reports
- Commercially savvy, with the ability to translate to senior stakeholders
- An interest in Data Science with mining experience and a proactive problem solving ability
- Mentored or managed a small team
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary + bens (Private medical care, gym flex)
- Be a part of a collaborative culture, whilst putting customers first
- Lead from an analytics perspective, contributing ideas and solutions
If you're interested, please apply here with your CV or contact Keeley for further info!