I'm working with an iconic brand in their search for a Product Analyst to join their team in the Black Country.
You will be heavily involved in the development and maintenance of scheduled & ad-hoc MI, supporting the change requirements of the product team.
- Assuming ownership to increase accuracy and efficiency of MI creation.
- Building mechanisms to improve speed and accuracy of MI production.
- Proactively build an understanding of the new reporting system & data warehouse.
- Designing and creating reports that translate MI in an understandable way.
- Presenting and highlighting trends and emerging themes.
- Taking lead of the development of improving the way data is held to increase efficiency of MI Production.
- Very strong experience using Excel.
- Numerical/Data Driven
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience within a similar role (ideally within Financial Services).