Birmingham, West Midlands
28 days ago
Birmingham & Hybrid Working
2 days in the office
Full Time, Permanent Role
Do you thrive in implementing change?
Would you like to work with a progressive team, overseeing the whole AML function?
Do you ejoye a varied role?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a law firm based in Birmingham City Centre who are looking to recruit an AML Manager to support the Head of Risk & Compliance and MLROs to support AML compliance across the firm. This is a fantastic opportuiniyy for someone who has worked within in a compliance team and has experience working with AML.
- Keeping up to date with legal and regulatory obligations related to KYC/AML
- Understanding the firms policies related to AML
- Acting as central point of contact for our clients CMI teams
- Taking responsibility for AML and KYC issues
- Supporting Head of Risk and Compliance to provide training to the business
- Audit trails
- Experience working in the compliance sector within legal,banking or gambling industry
- High attention to detail
- AML experience
What's in it for you?
- Excellent benefits
- Career progression opportunities
- Strong supportive team
*AML Manager* *KYC* *CMI* *AML* *Legal* *AML Manager* *AML Manager*