£45000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
7 months ago
GRG Executive Search have been appointed by a UK wide service provide to find an Agile PMO Lead to join them on their transformational change journey, as they move from waterfall to agile. The business is creating a collaborate environment where this role will be responsible for working IT and business stakeholders to ensure the delivery of IT solutions in an agile manner with the appropriate level of Governance and Insight.
As the Agile PMO Lead you will utilise your skills and experience to ensure Tools, MI and Processes that are used are fit for purpose and evolve to meet the transformational needs of the business as they move from Waterfall to Agile. You must be comfortable in driving the project agenda within an ambitious and transforming organisation and be passionate about project delivery and governance.
- Support the team and Business in transforming from Waterfall to Agile
- Be accountable for the Insights, monitoring and performance reporting in the PMO team
- Provide support and guidance to the wider PMO team, helping to set standards, working practices and templates for a consistent set of reporting dashboards
- Create, deploy and maintain an efficient PMO governance framework that supports both traditional waterfall and Agile delivery.
- Stakeholder management and comms, ensuring relationships are developed and maintained.
- Be accountable for maintaining process documentation, establishing and maintaining a document library and ensuring compliance with reporting standards, and that templates and tools are clearly defined
- Monitor the build and delivery activities of project and Product teams, ensuring that deliverables and outcomes are in line with delivering the stated strategic goals
- Provide objective assurance that Governance activities are delivering against agreed business requirements
- Significant experience of both Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies
- In depth knowledge of creating and implementing new processes, handoffs, and dependencies, including process improvement cycles.
- Effective Stakeholder Management and engagement
- Expert knowledge of JIRA and Confluence; its ability to provide MI Dashboards, Product Roadmaps, Resource and Release management insight
- Excellent planning skills and the use of data to provide insight to internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience working within a regulated environment would be advantageous
- Experience of managing IT transformational change across an organisation
- Experience in transformation delivery, such as Prince2 practitioner, MSP practitioner, APM or similar
- Excellent Communicator, Influencing & Negotiating skills
This role is a permanent opportunity paying up to £52k + benefits, the company are working a hybrid working model and minimal travel will be required to their head office in Warwickshire.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.