£32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Benefits
29 days ago
Accountant - Maidenhead - Part Time 3 Days A Week
Our well-established Maidenhead based International client, offer a unique service to their clients, and operate in over 120 countries worldwide.
This a is an excellent opportunity to undertake a varied and interesting part time accountant position which also gives you excellent exposure within the business. Our client requires a Senior Accountant to support the Head of Agency Services to drive and create financially robust business models, produce management accounts, budgets, forecasts and internal and external reporting whilst business partnering multiple departments across the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the head of the department in driving and creating financially robust business models for income streams to ensure full recovery of all costs
- Pro-actively manage and improve transparency and financial efficiency of the income activities
- Drive and support a client focussed commercial approach to this areas income activity
- Streamline the Budget, Forecasting & Reporting Processes for the division
- Refine annual calculation of the costing model, including hourly rates, local overhead and Head Office overhead allocation
- Consolidation of all income activity Budgets and Quarterly re-forecasts for the department
- Control quarterly forecast process to manage and enable corrective action if forecast expenditures and incomes are materially different from budgeted level
- Prepare financial reports for clients
- Monthly reporting and variance analysis
- Evaluation of contract proposals
- Part or fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) or demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills and excellent working knowledge of Office 365
- Sound Commercial awareness and ability to initiate and drive change and streamline processes and activities
- Understand, develop and improve costing models
- Extensive multicurrency exposure
- Flexible, adaptable and happy to help with a wide range of diverse tasks
Skills and Abilities
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and self-reliant able to work under own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and deliver
- Excellent analytical skills
- Writing skills
- Team player
- Client focus
You will be required to work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and some international travel will be required as part of this role on an ad-hoc basis.
My client can offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package in a supportive and friendly working environment. Please contact me for further information and for a full job spec. My client is within easy reach of all public transport routes.