My client, a market leading omni-channel retail business is looking to recruit a Marketing Affiliate Manager. My client is undergoing a period of sustained growth and it's a hugely exciting time to join. This role, a newly created position, will join a well established marketing team and will play a key role in growing the affiliate marketing channel.
- Planning and Delivering the Affiliate Marketing strategy, driving channel performance through Retail and Trade routes to market.
- Working to agreed KPI's, delivering on improved ROI and ROAS.
- Working with the wider marketing team to identify areas for collaboration.
- Ensure that all promotions are being advertised on affiliate partners sites and platforms.
- Regular reporting on affiliate performance, using data and insights to optimise future campaigns.
The ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience in a similar affiliate marketing role.
- An analytical approach, with excellent reporting skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to build strong relationships with third parties.