Up to £21000 per annum
3 months ago
We're recruiting for a Administrator to join a busy Shared Service Centre based near Bristol. Working in a busy team, you'll get full training and support to be developed into a cash administrator. We're looking for motivated individuals that are looking for their first step into an office based position - Perhaps you've come from hospitality, retail or customer services background.
Hours: 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday (2 days working from home)
Salary: £21,000 per annum
This role is part of a bigger finance function, you will play an integral part in the day to day running of your own workload and ensuring accurate information is provided to senior management.
Duties Include: (Full job description available):
- Entering information to the internal computer systems
- Resolving any problems with information
- Speaking with your allocated teams to resolve anomalies
- Ensuring information is recorded correctly.
- Management of shared in-boxes and allocation of work within the team
- Ownership of unallocated cash
- Reconciliation of daily cash and banking
- Previous experience in hospitality, retail or customer services
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills including Word/Excel
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic & flexible
- Good organisational skills
- Salary up to £21,000
- Discounted Benefits
- Hybrid working / Flexible working hours
- Easily accessible by public transport and free car parking
To apply for the administrator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
To apply for the JOB TITLE position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.