Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you looking for your next challenge within administration? Then we want to hear from you!
Working in a busy office environment, we are looking for someone who has excellent customer service skills and who can build a strong rapport with clients and staff within the business.
No day will ever be the same and your duties will include;
- Deliver excellent customer service to internal colleagues and clients
- Great telephone and email skills to make sure that queries are being dealt with in a professional manner and a high quality standard is met for internal and external stakeholders
- Raise invoices, credit notes and purchase orders as required
- Knowledge of Excel & Outlook
- Maintain that the office equipment is stocked to an acceptable level and to liaise regularly with the businesses trusted suppliers.
- Completing compliance paperwork
So you have had a snapshot regarding the role above. Now lets discuss what we need from you!
- Excellent communication skills
- If you are a problem solver then this role will be right up your street
- Highly organised and willing to juggle multiple tasks on a daily basis
- A strong team player
- Strong IT skills especially in MS packages
- Confident on the phone and don't mind taking the odd challenging call